Aug 21, 2008

☆This is the place.

467_3












The place i want to come back the most is Manhattan NY.

I visited this modern city for the first time in March

since then, I ve been faaling love this beautiful city.

I got a book named "How to take a stroll in NY " in Japan, and checked all the places i wanted to visit.

I never went to the sight seeing place, though stoped by the local shops instead.

such as these places.....

524














(above) At New York Market where young designeres gother from all arond the world.

491_2





















At Magnolia Bakery, which is famous for cup cake.

Ny





















With my host brother.

Chika














Photo













At Chika-Licious, where i ahd a great full corse of desert with 12$.


518













Takoyaki shop, which offeres real taste of Takoyaki in Osaka.

No comments: